Welcome to the website of the Weightlifting Committee, Gym and Strength Athletic club,
- Any suggestions or remarks will be taken into account, the members of the office and the professionals are listening to you! A suggestion box is at your disposal at the reception.
- Apart from the officials, no one is allowed behind the reception desk.
- An attendance book is in place on the reception desk, please note your time and day of arrival.
- Parking is not great. Try to leave room for two cars to park between two trees.
Thanks in advance
Introductory sessions every Wednesday from 2 pm.
Sportswear: tracksuit, tee-shirt, shoes
Access is allowed to all members of the club with no age limit for learning weightlifting or gymnastics
- For safety, children are not allowed.
- For hygiene reasons, take a towel that you will place on the benches and machine before using.
- In order to train in clean rooms, it is essential to have a pair of clean sneakers .
- Be sure to store the equipment after each use.
- Think about hydrating you especially during classes.
- Provide sneakers that fit well on the feet.
- Children are not admitted during the fitness classes.
- Avoid leaving your valuables in the locker room, storage lockers are at your disposal.
- The club disclaims any responsibility for loss or theft.
- To avoid too much water in the changing room, please wipe in the showers and leave the cloakroom clean.The Sauna is free !!!!!
The sauna is available in each cloakroom with a display of use. Any opening of the sauna should be reported to the educators.
You must keep this place clean and as a hygienic measure you have a towel.